- Network Manager systems shall deal with flexible airspace structures, route configuration allowing the management of traffic loads and complexity in a collaborative manner at flow management position and network level
- The flight data processing systems shall interface with the NOP
- Flight planning systems shall support EFPL and Network Manager systems shall be able to process EFPL
- Information provided through Route Availability Document (RAD) and Profile Tuning Restriction (PTR) shall be harmonised through the Collaborative Decision Making (CDM) process of the European Route Network Design and ATFM functions of the Network Manager such that Flight Planning System Providers shall be able to generate a flight plan routing that will be accepted with the most efficient trajectory
- ASM/ATFCM tools shall be able to manage different airspace availability and sector capacity, including A-FUA (as specified in AF 3), Route Availability Document (RAD) adaptation and STAM
Network Collaborative Management shall be deployed in the EATMN. In ATC centres in Member States where civil-military operations are not integrated (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Spain), Network Collaborative Management shall be deployed to the extent required by Regulation (EC) No 552/2004, point 4 of Part A of Annex II.